Pages


Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book Review - You Shouldn't Call Me Mommy by Susan Tsui

http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1338782736l/14761617.jpg

You Shouldn't Call Me Mommy by Susan Tsui

Saw this on the library new books shelf, thought the premise sounded intriguing - especially since it touches on the love between a mother and son - though the mother is a robot. There are some great reviews out there when I checked, and it sounds like it'd be a thought provoking book.

But, I just can't get into it. I think it is the writing style, and I found the dialog a bit forced. Which is a shame... I think I need  Cliff Note summary just so I could find out what happened.

Note - The book was borrowed from the library.



All reviews and posts are copyrighted by Christa @ Mental Foodie. Please do not use or reprint them without written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment