Pages


Saturday, May 14, 2011

3 Did Not Finish this month so far?!?! And Interesting Book Cover

This May alone, I already gave up on 3 books (The Lens and The Looker, So Much Pretty and The Good Patient). Almost 300 pages of wasted reading. Could've finished another book by now!

Saw this book, Bella Maura, on the library shelf the other day. What an intriguing design! I didn't end up borrowing the book because I want to finish what I have already borrowed first... Seen any interesting book covers lately?

2 comments:

  1. That cover is amazing for sure, never heard of it before.

    I was waiting for your So Much Pretty review, hmmm, good to know, I wasn't completed sold on it any way.

    Have you read The Girls by Lori Lansen? I thought the recommendation was from you but didn't find it on your blog. I'm reading it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marce - I haven't heard of that book either, and don't know if it's really my type of book (some amazon reviews said it is rather descriptive...). I am like 10 reviews behind (still!) but maybe I'll bump up So Much Pretty. I am disappointed as I was looking forward to it. No I haven't heard of The Girls by Lori Lansen. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete