Pages


Monday, March 11, 2013

Book Review - Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath by Mimi Alford



Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath by Mimi Alford

Since I didn't grow up in the US, I am not very fascinated with Kennedys (though I love Jackie O's style!) This was a book club read, or I probably wouldn't have picked it up.

It is an easy read, as it reads like a gossip magazine. It is interesting to read about the behind-the-scene details at the White House.

There were some controversies in the book, so that made it a good discussion for the book club. Fun to read, but not my favorite memoir.

3 Stars.

Note - The book was borrowed from the library.



All reviews and posts are copyrighted by Christa @ Mental Foodie. Please do not use or reprint them without written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment