Pages


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chocolate - Poco Dolce: Bittersweet Olive Oil Sea Salt Bar



$6.5 
50g/1.763 lz
San Francisco
Bought from local gourmet store.

I prefer milk chocolate to dark or white chocolate. This was "bittersweet" but I was intrigued by having olive oil as an ingredient

I am not a chocolate expert at all but I really like the texture of this chocolate, unlike other texture I'd had. Some described it as velvety and I guess that's a good way to describe it. Maybe it's because of the olive oil? I can't really taste the olive oil though. And don't really taste the saltiness from the sea salt. It's not bitter which is good for me. The foil it was wrapped in almost feels like fabric (not quite, but not as brittle as other foil paper...) 

Buy again? Will bring this brand again, but not sure if I'll buy this flavor again yet... I like trying new ones. But at least I know it's a good one to go back to.


No comments:

Post a Comment