Pages


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Mid-Year Challenge Review

I haven't really checked how I am doing with my Challenges. Mid-year seems like a good time!

  • 100 Books - 56/100 (yah half way through!)
  • Read Your Own Books - 2/10 (oops, but now my own books are out of the boxes, maybe I'll get to finish if I ban myself from the library)
  • Science - 2/3 (likely to finish, just one more!)
  • Bibliophilic Book - 1/3 (will have to see about this one...)
  • Global - 2/6 (guessing will finish 3 or 4 out of 6)
  • Memorable Memoir - 7/4 DONE!
  • Marple Poirot Holmes - 0/6 (want to finish at least 3)
  • War Through Generation - 0/5 (want to finish it all with non-fiction)
  • YA - 16/12 DONE!
  • Take Another Challenge - 1/6 (guessing maybe 2 or 3...)
  • 5 Non-Fiction (until September) - 3/5 (confident will finish)
Out of 11, 2 are finished.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am stopping by via the hop! (still making my way through blogs - late I know!)

    I am now off to have a look around your blog!

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rachel - thanks for visiting! I'll go visit yours too :)

    ReplyDelete