Pages


Friday, July 9, 2010

Reading Interrupted

My reading pace for the next few weeks will probably slow down... because we may be getting a cat next weekend! I didn't grow up with pets, but my husband did grow up with cats. So it's going to take me some time to get used to it. But prior to that, we need to get our house clean and kitty proof, which will take quite a lot of time and effort...

Plus I borrowed A TONS of books today about cats!!! I'd better read some of them before next weekend so I can prepare myself, and provide a safe home for the kitty.

The kitty is in a foster home now about 4.5 hours away from where we are... I hope he'll like us! If all goes well, I'll post some pictures of him :)

I'm feeling a bit nervous but excited too. Been doing a lot or research for kitty supplies... fun, but overwhelming too!

No comments:

Post a Comment