Pages


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Booksneeze - free books to bloggers in exchange for review

I just came across this site, Booksneeze, today, where bloggers can get free books in exchange for a 200-word review. Anyone used it before?

I am kinda busy with a bunch of books to read right now... maybe later this year I'll sign up?

You can read here why it is called Booksneeze!

I HAVE gotten an advance reading copy of Edison's Concrete Piano from Shelf Monkey (click on the monkey with glasses graphic on the left column) before... just haven't had a chance to read it yet... so many books, so little times!

4 comments:

  1. O brilliant. I haven't heard of this before. I'm off to check it out. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Juju - if you decide to join, would love to hear your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to let you know that my blog gives free jewelry in exchange for book reviews.

    ReplyDelete