Pages


Thursday, January 7, 2010

BTT - Booking Through Thursday: books as Gifts


What books did you get for Christmas (or whichever holiday you may have celebrated last month)?

Do you usually ask for books on gift-giving occasions or do you prefer to buy them yourself?

Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!



Didn't get any books as gifts. I prefer to buy books myself so I can get what I really want. I don't buy many books, and when I do, I buy them to keep. Thus I need to be selective since we don't have a big house!

I also tend to read the books I borrow from the library before I read my own... so I tend to borrow them instead of buying.

2 comments:

  1. O I got "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl"
    She's a blogger who recently published a cookbook. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Juju - I have heard good things about her cookbook and blog! Have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete